Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
Note: We accept return/replacement of products ordered on the website within 30 days of delivery of the order unless otherwise mentioned in the product details. All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with the original packaging intact.
Warranty replacement and repair instructions
- This warranty policy applies only to ‘AgVa Pro’ sold in India.
- A customer may choose ‘AgVa Pro’ replacement or repair if there is any functional error in ‘AgVa Pro’ within 30 days from the date of purchase and is also entitled for one year warranty.
- In order to avail of warranty replacement and repair services, one should show valid proof of purchase.
- A valid warranty card and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them safe;
- If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase and are unable to provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the manufacture date of the products and the date of the E-warranty card and select the more beneficial of the two to serve as the de-facto purchase date;
- ‘AgVa Pro’ purchased overseas do not enjoy warranty services in domestic service centres. If you must pay for maintenance, take into consideration the material cost and please make an appointment with the Customer Service Center ahead of time;
- All replaced parts are owned by AgVa Healthcare.
- Customers can avail of service at any of the AgVa authorized service centres in pan India.
- All parts, components and accessories replaced during the warranty period shall be kept by the service centre.
Instruction for Out of Warranty
1. Warranty repair services are valid only if the product is used normally. If the product is damaged due to reasons other than product quality or under one of the following situations, one is not entitled to get warranty replacement or repair services, but one can pay to have the product repaired;
1.1 Warranty period has expired for warranty replacement or repair services.
1.2 No valid proof of purchase.
1.3 The content on the valid proof of purchase does not match the labels on the product or has been altered.
1.4 Damaged caused by irresistible force like an earthquake, fire etc., natural wear and tear of the product (for instance scratch or broken marks on the back cover, button, display screen and accessories etc.).
1.5 Faults or defects in the product that are not manufacturing defects or functional faults.
1.6 If ‘AgVa Pro’ damages due to using non-original accessories (charger, data cable etc.) is not covered in the replacement and warranty services.
1.7 If the product is damaged due to liquid or moisture entering the product or physical damage.
2. This warranty does not cover man-made damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
2.1. Beyond the warranty period
2.2 No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however, an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the ‘AgVa Pro’ is within the warranty period;
2.3The ‘AgVa Pro’ is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, liquid damage, etc.);
2.4 Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
2.5 Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-AgVa accessories, etc.;
2.6 Product’s natural wear and tear (for example casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
2.7 Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behaviour that causes damage.
List of Functional Faults Covered in Replacement and Warranty Services
- Backup reminder and important notice before sending ‘AgVa Pro’ for repairing
- Please make sure that the data of the ‘AgVa Pro’ is backed up before handover the Product for repair as it can be lost during repair.
- Please carry originally purchased proof while sending ‘AgVa Pro’ to the service centre. (Purchased invoice and warranty card may not be altered or torn)
- For any accessory-related complaint, please carry the ‘AgVa Pro’ (In case accessory purchased separately, purchased proof will be required).
Other Information Related to it
- Under circumstances where the ‘AgVa Pro’ has been subjected to damp conditions, liquid damage, or unsupported modification, other issues may occur after the ‘AgVa Pro’ has been given for repairs. If the ‘AgVa Pro’ is working before the repair but unable to function after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair accordingly under such circumstances;
- If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.
- As per India’s E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016, the average life span of electronic consumer equipment has been mentioned as ‘5 (Five) years after which the same has to be collected and disposed of as an E-waste as per the abovementioned Rules. Owing to the above mandate of the law of land, all AgVa customers are assured of after-sales support services for the AgVa Pro for a period of 5 (five) years from the date of its manufacturing. Furthermore, for the AgVa Pro that has crossed the above said average life span period of 5 (five) years, the after-sales support services will be provided subject to the availability of the parts.